a Track record of service to taxpayers
As State Representative
- Balanced Roseville’s budget, without using rainy day funds.
- Initiated the Gratiot/Groesbeck redevelopment program.
- Created P.A.C.T. (People and Community Together) to address new community issues.
- Established the Blight Busters program to assist with code enforcement and city beatification efforts in Roseville.
- Reduced Roseville’s sanitation costs $300,000.00 through the competitive bid process.
- Secured a $1 million dollar grant to preserve strong Fire/EMS services.
- Voted to make it a misdemeanor to disrupt a veteran/soldiers funeral.
- Brought in new business development to Roseville, occupying numerous previously abandoned retail space including LA Fitness, T-Mobile and redevelopment of the Macomb Mall.